Identify, monitor, and execute timely account expansions with real-time reports and indicators.
Proactively identify at-risk customers and prevent churn using automation, early warning insights, and more!
Understand your customers interactions with your product and make informed product success decisions.
Define and track onboarding by phase, user progress, account, and portfolios.
Intelligence-driven, scalable insights for onboarding, adoption, retention, and revenue growth.
Handle this critical component of the post sales customer journey.
We aren’t just any Customer Success platform. We have the insights, imagination, and technology that others don’t.
Get a complete view of your customer and all their moving parts.
Deliver consistent customer experiences and repeatable success.
Create the right scoring system for your organization.
Create alert rules that are flexible.
Manage, analyze, and optimize your customer interactions.
Track your tasks easily by account, product, and outcome categories for better efficiency.
Create dynamic segment across accounts and users.
Drive adoption, upsell and cross-sell using extensive product data.
Automate your actions, alerts, playbooks and more.
Proactively uncover key insights and receive data-driven recommendations for your team.
Transcribe your calls and catch key phrases used by customers to trigger actions.
Improve decision making and actions for enhanced outcomes.
Unlock value from your data with our embedded Business Intelligence solution.
Meet the industry’s first virtual assistant (SIA) designed for customer success and account management.
Our core values, team, and community
Get in touch anytime.
Don’t miss an episode of the Customer Success Intelligence Podcast
Our annual survey captures the current state of CS Intelligence and automation.
Resources for new and seasoned Customer Success teams.
Features and SDKs you can integrate into your apps.
Calculate the potential ROI you could achieve with SmartKarrot CS.
Learn how to enhance your Zoom call with a free intelligence layer. Discover the secret to more productive and engaging meetings.
When first introduced, Zoom Calls were a great way for businesses to connect with employees and clients across remote locations. However, as time passed by, the calls started getting monotonous. A few years down the line and people started feeling like just another face in the crowd during the Zoom calls!
Are you among such people and do you wish there was a way to make you stand out in the meeting and highlight your intelligence and expertise? Well, you have landed at the right place because I am here to reveal a major secret – the Zoom Call Secret!
With this secret, you can take your Zoom calls to the next level. And the secret is…
You can now apply a FREE intelligence layer on your video conferences and impress everyone with your knowledge!
Yes, that’s right and today, I will discuss in detail about it so sit back, relax, and get ready to learn how to become the star of every Zoom call with our simple yet effective tips.
Let us start with a brief introduction to Zoom Calls!
Zoom needs no introduction! It has been one of the most popular video conferencing platforms ruling the digital era, and its usage went to its peak since the pandemic! Easy usability and some excellent features like call recording, screen sharing and the option for setting up virtual background, are among the top reasons that make it one of the best.
But that’s not it! It also offers high levels of security and privacy. By choosing the right set of tools and the right settings, you can make your Zoom calls remain secure and private.
The very first thing to do is to set up a password for your Zoom call. For this, you will have to go to the Settings menu on the app and set up the password before starting the call. Once the password is ready, share with the participants. By setting the password, you can be assured that only the participants with the password can join the call. Thus, you can cut down on intrusion.
Furthermore, you can take it a notch up by enabling the ‘end-to-end encryption’ option for the zoom call. By enabling this setting, you will be able to ensure that outsiders (people who aren’t in the call) can’t see or hear what is happening. With this, you will be able to eliminate the possibility of an intruder listening and tracking your communication.
Wondering how to turn it on?
Here’s how –
Go to Settings > Advanced > Encryption Mode and choose “End-to-End.”
Consider using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) when joining or starting a Zoom call. A VPN network has the potential to eliminate the scope for monitoring the conversation happening. VPN encrypts the entire communication – bit by bit – between your system and the VPN server. Thus, your communication stays private and secure.
Above are some simple steps to follow in order to add an extra layer of security and privacy to your Zoom calls. This way, you can communicate and collaborate with your team with peace of mind.
Along with heightened security, Zoom also allows you to add a free intelligence layer to the call. This addition of the AI layer can make your calls 2X more efficient and productive. The intelligence layer, which leverages the power of artificial intelligence (AI) and natural language processing (NLP), offers a host of benefits to boost your call’s productivity.
Further, the intelligence layer picks up on things like tone of voice and facial expressions, helping you understand how your audience is reacting to what you’re saying. Plus, it can also assist with activities such as manual note-taking and follow-up activities. It’s like having a personal assistant in every meeting! Say goodbye to tedious post-meeting notes and hello to actionable insights at lightning speed – all thanks to the Intelligence Layer on your Zoom Calls.
Let us understand the benefits in detail –
An intelligence layer is a great way to add extra security to your Zoom calls. Apart from the security, the intelligence layers helps to monitor all the participants in the call and track what they are saying. Here are some other benefits of applying an intelligence layer to your Zoom calls:
1. Boost security: By preventing unauthorized access to your Zoom calls and making it more challenging for hackers to listen in, an intelligence layer can assist in increasing security.
2. Keep track of participants: Now, this is one of the most significant benefits of adding an intelligence layer to your calls. Doing so helps you keep track of who is speaking when and who is participating. Call recording, analysis, and transcription are all aided by this functionality.
3. Improves features: You can improve features like transcription and recording by adding an intelligence layer to your Zoom calls. These features are handy when preparing action items or for reviewing the call transcripts at a later point.
4. Adapt to changing needs: An intelligence layer can be adjusted as your Zoom call needs change. For example, you can add more layers of security if needed or disable certain features when they’re not needed.
After having discussed the features and the benefits of adding the free intelligence (AI) layer to your Zoom calls, let us see how to set it up.
Here are the steps that you should be following –
Adding the intelligence layer gives Zoom some incredibly powerful capabilities. However, you will have to know how certain best practices that give you the best results –
1. Check if your camera is placed correctly. The way you position your camera can make or break your impression during the call. Based on the position, the person on the other end will be able to understand your focus and levels of interest. For instance, not looking directly into the camera may signal that you are not really paying interest in the conversation. On the other hand, looking directly into the camera signals that you are attentive and engaged in the conversation.
2. Pay attention to body language. Body language plays a huge role in Zoom calls. Considering that you are meeting the other stakeholders in a virtual environment and not face to face, you should make sure that your body language is right. For instance, slouching or having arms crossed could signal disinterest. So make sure that you don’t show any of these signs and at the same time, observe that your participants don’t exhibit such signs either.
3. Use background noise wisely. Background noises are not always harmful, especially when trying to collect intelligence on a call. When used correctly, background noises can help create a connection with your participants. However, if you don’t use them correctly, the background noises can be distracting and make it difficult to gather information during the call.
4. Take advantage of screen sharing. Since its inception, screen sharing has been an incredible feature to share and access information. Screen sharing is not only quick and easy, but it also helps you highlight the information you wish to.
5. Get more information by asking open-ended questions. One of the most efficient ways to get more information from your Zoom conference is by asking open-ended questions. As open-ended questions allow your participants to talk more than just a yes or no, you can get more personal opinions and thoughts which become valuable insights for you.
These are some of the tips which when followed, can help you make the most of your efforts in adding the intelligence layer in Zoom.
There are many common challenges that arise when attempting to apply an intelligence layer to Zoom calls.
Here are some of the most common challenges when adding the free intelligence layer:
Zoom calls are an essential part of working and studying remotely, and with these tips, you can make your zoom call even more productive. And you can take the calls’ productivity to a whole new level by applying a free intelligence layer. This will help you gain several intelligent features such as tracking valuable key performance indicators (KPIs) such as the call duration, the participation rate, the recentness of the participants’ responses and also the tone of the participants speaking. Your zoom calls will be more efficient and productive for everyone involved with this additional layer of intelligence!39
So if you are looking to boost your communications productivity, automate the transcripts and action items or gain insights, your best bet is to add an intelligence layer to the call.
Rakhin has over 10 years of experience driving business development and client services. In his prior roles, he stayed close to customers to understand their requirements and help them achieve their business goals. He is passionate about customer success.
Published May 08, 2023, Updated July 08, 2023
Customer renewals made easy: Follow our Renewals playbook to foster tr...
28 Sep, 2023
Explore the exciting world of Playbooks for Up-selling and Cross-selli...
22 Sep, 2023
Discover effective ways for Customer Success leaders to empower their ...
02 Aug, 2023
Sign up for SmartKarrot’s newsletter.
See how SmartKarrot can help you deliverwinning customer outcomes at scale.