Read about the top 20 customer success statistics in 2020. Customer success is one way to ensure that your customers will happily remain subscribers. It is an ongoing process that can involve many factors depending on your product and your customers’ needs. Unlike traditional customer service and satisfaction business models, which are reactive, customer success is proactive. Today, the subscription model of SaaS companies means that customers are not tied to your product and can churn at any moment.
Customer Success is a long-term, scientifically engineered, and professionally directed strategy for maximizing customer and company sustainable proven value.
Learn more about:
- The alignment between customer success and product management teams
- The activities that customer success teams spend most of their time on
- How customer success functions are funded
- The role of customer success in reducing churn rates
- How highly engaged customers and loyal customers impact the profitability of any business
- Growth of the customer success specialist job profile
- Customer experience as a brand differentiator
- Customer success manager’s compensation
…….. and a lot more in this collection of top customer success statistics.