Aimed at offering real solutions to your real CS leadership challenges, each workshop includes a live 90-minute facilitated session, pre- and post-work, workbooks, templates, best practices guides, and facilitation by diverse industry experts at the top of their game.
Answering Your Company’s Essential Questions – The Role of CS Leaders
- Understand how your role creates value in your company and how to share that value with executives, owners, and collaborators.
- Understand how answering “essential questions” underpins your professional development, personal growth, and the utility of your leadership role.
- Define the essential questions and stakeholders within your own organization.
- Create and share both quantitative and qualitative responses to essential company questions.
- Commit to an action plan that translates session content into tangible value.
- Session Deck
- Participant Workbook
- Value Metrics Formulas and Examples
- Value Narrative Templates and Examples
- State of the Customer Presentation Template and Outline
- Examples of CSAT/NPS surveys and analysis that lead to action
- Helping Others Understand the Customer – Best Practices Guide
Marty Kaufman is the Principal and Founder at Infinipoint, the customer retention consultancy. As an advisor, Marty works with leadership teams to leverage customer-centricity and achieve outcomes for the customer and the business. As a CS/CX leadership coach, he supports customer-facing leaders in developing the talent, techniques, and tools for continuous improvement.
Marty’s background as an educator and trainer merges with 25+ years on the customer front lines to provide an upcoming collaborative learning series designed specifically for the needs of customer success and customer experience leaders. He’s excited to partner with SmartKarrot and a talented group of practitioners and consultants for this CS Leadership series.
Prithwi is Founder & CEO at SmartKarrot Inc. He has over 20+ years of experience in scaling and building profitable businesses. Prithwi is passionate about customer experience and the technology enablement of influencing digital touchpoints.
Prithwi is passionate about value – value to customers and value to employees. In his prior role as President of the technology business, he grew his business unit over 30 times focusing on retention, engagement and value. At SmartKarrot, in addition to leading the organization, Prithwi wears the hat of being the “Chief Success Partner” for customers and the SmartKarrot team.
Learn from a team seasoned veterans with 50+ years of combined real-world experience and expertise to elevate your customer success leadership to the next level.