Has your mind been pondering around these questions like – ‘What skills are the top account management companies looking for’? Are they even looking for account managers to hire? If yes, then probably you are one of the thousands of account managers out there who are stuck on the same stumbling block and seeking the right assistance. But, today’s your day. Let’s see how you can benefit from the best account manager training available online.
As per Safe Guard’s Commercial Executive survey of 2016-2017- “The most successful account managers are relationship builders with a well-structured approach to managing their accounts.”
You don’t need to think of the box to find a solution when it lies right in front of your eyes. Right from soft skills to data and from relationships to distribution, here are the finest 5 account manager training online resources which will take your accounting skills to new heights. Be it entrepreneurial tips, creativity, or leadership skills, these training courses are going to take care of every minute thing.
1. Richardson’s Prosperous Account Strategy Training Program
Account management often has to be customer-centric and Richardson’s Prosperous Account Strategy Program hits the nail on its head. This program offers an approach that is more concerned about the client and how to deal with them. It talks about identifying the priority customers, capturing and analyzing important information from those accounts.
The program also gives a detailed overview of developing a strategy to expand and grow existing customer relationships, thus propelling customer retention benefits. The training focuses on creating value and finding the exact way out so that the strategies can benefit both, the customer as well as the business.
Richardson’s approach stands on the following parameters:
- Momentum Methodology to assess a customer relationship, and develop and execute strategic account management best practices.
- Analyze the account information and develop plans that improve profitability and align with customer’s goals.
- Knowledge of supporting tools for grabbing better insights into the hidden details of the data obtained that is critical for sale.
The training program is a comprehensive offering that utilizes digital learning platforms, online assessments, workshops, mastery tools, etc methods to deliver the best.
To know more about this training program and its benefits in detail, find the brochure provided by Richardson.
2. LAMP Account Management Training
Account managers often need to develop long-term roadmaps for their most important clients. To facilitate this, Miller Heiman Group, a pioneer in the sales and services world, has created the Large Account Management Process (LAMP) Training Program. This program focuses primarily on the planning and management of customer relationships backed by flawless strategies. The program trains the professionals and organizations on building actionable account management plans for customer success.
- With a futuristic vision, the account management training program helps you create a long-term customer success plan.
- The training focuses on identifying and segmenting overwhelming accounts into bundles of easy-to-handle accounts, thus improving the account organization and increasing clarity.
- It enables the account manager training with tools and plans to protect the existing accounts and forecast any threats or customer churn and take decisions accordingly.
- Strengthening customer relationships is an important part of account management for customer success. The training helps you develop robust plans for strategic account management with increasing retention and growth.
This is an instructor-led training that is delivered by industry leaders with a hands-on approach for account management professionals and sales leaders.
Around 88% of the account managers believe that providing above-and-beyond customer services is the surest way to drive growth, but it isn’t.
3. Key Account Management Training by RAIN Group
Account managers face a very common dilemma – choose between customer acquisition and customer retention. Here’s RAIN Group solving that for you. The RAIN Group Key Account Management training helps you identify accounts with the greatest potential for revenue growth and assists you in protecting those customers from the churn. It explains you can ensure continuous sales from existing accounts and spend an adequate amount on customer acquisition as well.
According to RAIN Group, the top performers in account management were not only able to drive annual revenue growth of 20% but also facilitate customer satisfaction. This leads to a two-way growth that a company would never deny to. Thus, the training program stresses on four parameters of account management:
- People: Collaborate with different professionals and build processes.
- Process: Develop initiatives and agendas that add value.
- Plan: Rigorous plan backed by quality-thinking.
- Execution: Accountability of action plans is testified when it delivers results.
To understand their idea in detail, download their program overview.
4. SAM Training by SAMA Academy
The Strategic Accounts Management Academy is a leader in Strategic Account Management Training, as the name itself suggests. They deliver a variety of skills, tools, and key strategies for account managers through their various certification programs, training options, and online account manager training.
What’s unique about their approach is that they make the professional go through an Individual Competency Assessment, obtain the result and then use those insights to draft an individualized training program for the person. Thus, with SAMA’s training, you can:
- Learn and apply the best practices to propel customer success.
- Emphasize and work on your own competency gaps.
- Gain knowledge about indispensable tools that can help in strategic account management.
- Access top-notch training resources to elevate your learning.
- Gain networking opportunities within and outside the industry.
Apart from training, SAMA’s Strategic Account Manager Certification program tests a professional on the highest standards on account management. It judges your professional capabilities and provides you with the skill set and confidence to nourish a strong customer base for your organization.
5. Account Management Training by Factor8
In 2020, the account managers are expected to work on a wide array of customer aspects: managing account growth, account retention, ensuring product/service penetration and driving profitability. Keeping all these responsibilities in mind, Factor8 has produced a three-level account management training program that can help managers qualify their accounts quickly and propose better policies to revenue-producing clients.
The Factor8 approach to account management training encompasses three levels:
- Level 1: Investing adequate attention on the foundation of account management to leverage a pipeline full of new categories or products and services.
- Level 2: Instilling a sense of customer mindset to improve the close percentage, and accelerate pipeline velocity.
- Level 3: Enabling the trainee to visualize account growth and forecast customer lifetime, as well as reactivate the lost accounts.
Factor8 boasts of interactive and real-time training sessions that can be accessed immediately. Check this training program out now!
Apart from these above-mentioned programs, there are plenty of online courses and training on account management available on online learning platforms like Udemy and Coursera. Other worthwhile resources like The Association for Key Account Management, Powering, Louise Collins Associates, and PMI cater to various aspects of account management and can be very advantageous to use.
So, spend your time wisely and assimilate the industry’s best accounting skills for your own good.